Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

Proof There Is No God? News Update


Hail Beloved,

Do not let the title of this video mislead you into not watching it because JP is being very comical and satirical, as usual. In fact, he recently had a change of heart and mind about the existence of God, which, of course, he made a video for and posted on his YouTube channel that I shared here a few moments ago. So, definitely, watch this video not only to see his latest comedy and satire about what is "actually" happening in our country and the rest of the world but also for a good laugh. And be sure to watch the previous video that I posted from him to see what I mean about his change of heart and mind about God, which for him is unusually noncomical. 

Thanks, JP, for shedding light on what is "really" happening in our country and the rest of the world and for always making me laugh out loud. And thank YOU for visiting my Blogger blog. As always, may God bless you and yours. And remember, Jesus loves you, and so do I. Until next time, have a blessed day/night and a better tomorrow.

Your Brother in Jesus the Messiah,

Michael Wayne Brock
👑✝️🛐🤲✝️🆘🆕😇
💖🕊️🌎♾️🆓👿✝️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment