Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

I Changed My Mind About God - Here's Why


Hail Beloved,

In this video, JP from "AwakenWithJP" shares his recent change of heart and mind about the existence of God, which is that he was "wrong" and now believes in Christianity, God, the power of prayer, and so forth, which is great for him. He also shares how he sees the presence of Satan (aka the Devil) influencing and running our world today. And he shares some of his thoughts on how we can bring more God into the world.

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily agree with everything JP says in this video, but he does make some good points. Yeah, he talks about being saved, changing your mind, Christianity, Christian values, God, having faith, listening, service, spiritual warfare, taking action, and the power of prayer! Honestly, my biggest issue with this video is that he does not specifically mention our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah (aka Jesus Christ, Son of God, et al.), nor the Holy Spirit.

Otherwise, I recommend watching this video with an open mind and spiritual discernment. Thanks, JP, for shedding light on what is "actually" happening in our country and the rest of the world and for always making me laugh out loud. And thank YOU for visiting my Blogger blog. As always, may God bless you and yours. And remember, Jesus loves you, and so do I. Until next time, have a blessed day/night and a better tomorrow.

Your Brother in Jesus the Messiah,

Michael Wayne Brock
👑✝️🛐🤲✝️🆘🆕😇
💖🕊️🌎♾️🆓👿✝️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment