Pages

Monday, November 27, 2023

Catholicism VS Christianity


Hail Beloved,

I came across this video about the differences between Catholic Christianity (aka Catholicism; i.e., "the faith, system, and practice of the Catholic Church, especially the Roman Catholic Church," Dictionary.com, n.d., def 1) and non-Catholic Christianity (i.e., "the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies," Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, n.d., def 1) and found it to be very informative and uplifting to my spirit. So, watch this short video to learn more, give it a thumbs up, and share it on your social media platforms so it gets in front of more people worldwide! Thanks!

Well, my brothers, sisters, and friends, even my enemies, that is all I want to say about this video here. As always, may God bless you and yours. And remember, Jesus loves you, and so do I, brother or sister, and friend. Have a blessed day/night and a better tomorrow.

Your Brother in Jesus the Messiah,

Michael Wayne Brock
👑✝️🛐🤲✝️🆘🆕😇
💖🕊️🌎♾️🆓👿✝️🙏
PREACHFIREOutMicDrop

No comments:

Post a Comment