Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2023

How To Become Spiritually Stronger By Praying In Tongues


Hail Beloved,

As you may know, I have been subscribing to and following Pastor Vlad Savchuk for a few weeks now, and I keep finding videos of his that I want to share with everyone. This video is one of them! It is definitely an eyeopener, especially if you are not familiar with speaking in tongues. It is a gift of the Holy Spirit that I have been doing on and off for years but had fallen away from doing it lately. Looking back in hindsight, now I can see how it negatively affected and impacted my soul and me. But now I know how to fix it by speaking in tongues. Praise God and thank you Jesus!

In this video, Pastor Vlad does a great job of explaining the importance of speaking in tongues and teaches you how to do it. Not only that, but he also explains how we can pray and sing in tongues, too. He also challenges viewers to speak in tongues for 10 minutes a day for six months to edify your spirit. I accepted the challenge a few days ago, and it has already helped me get closer to God! It is a must watch for Christians! So, I highly encourage you to watch it to see what I mean. The title is very apropos, as it has already made my Spirit Man stronger.! Praise God & thank you Jesus!

Thanks! That is all I want to say about this video in this post. As always, may God bless you and yours. And remember, Jesus loves you, and so do I, brother or sister and friend. Have a blessed day/night and a better tomorrow.

Your Brother in Jesus the Messiah,

Michael Wayne Brock
👑✝️🛐🤲✝️🆘🆕😇
💖🕊️🌎♾️🆓👿✝️🙏
PREACHFIREOutMicDrop

No comments:

Post a Comment