Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

NOTICE: Sadly, Blogger has become outdated and no longer used by many people, so I'm officially retiring this Blogger Bog, effective immediately!


Hi All!

As noted above, sadly, Blogger has become outdated and no longer used by many people, who favor much more modern and robust free alternatives, such as Medium.com, WordPress.com, etc. nowadays.

Consequently, I'm officially retiring this Blogger Blog today (9/28/2024), effective immediately! You can find me under various usernames (many are easily recognizable but some of my newer faceless avatar accounts are not) on all the emerging and/or popular social media platforms:

  • Facebook (FB)
  • Instagram (IG)
  • Minds (M)
  • Pinterest (Pin)
  • Rumble (Rum)
  • TikTok (TT)
  • TRUTH Social (TS)
  • X/Twitter (X)
  • YouTube (YT).

Lastly, while it may still be listed or mentioned on some of my social media profiles, it's only there for personal nostalgia and to show my history online. That's all folks. Thanks for reading!

As always, God bless you 🫡, yours πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦, America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and the World 🌎! And remember, Jesus L❤️VES you and so do I! Have the best, blest day/night and a better tomorrow! Peace ☮️ out πŸ‘‹ for now‼️

Sincerely Yours,

Michael W Brock
#MoralMoneyMatters πŸ€ŸπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment